Friday, April 29, 2011

Top Pot 5K Run

Top Pot 5K
Wowie Zowie! I got my best girls to run with me in the Top Pot 5K Run! Chellsea and her boyfriend are both running and Mia is running in the Kids Dash. I’m sure Mia will be the winner of the Kids Dash because she was born with the heart of a wolf and what’s faster than a wolf with sneakers on? Run little Mia RUN! I can see her hair flyin back and those wonderful teeth hanging out front. Of course she’s the fastest wolf girl on earth! Maybe Chellsea will get a taste of the running bug and start taking it up. I’d love to see her get excited about exercise. I’m going to up my pace and see if I cant get a better time on this race. Its going to be around Green Lake which is a really pretty run. Were picking up our shirts and shoe chips early on Saturday and I think its going to be a great opportunity to spend some time with my peeps. Maybe some lunch on the lake in Seattle and I’m thinking about takin them to the Imax to see Born to be Wild or maybe Gasworks park? Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment