Friday, September 2, 2011





















I had such a great vacation this year. I got to meet up with all m old friends. I spend time with Diana and Kathy in Little Rock and Sugary and Zoey were instant best friends again. We spend an entire day out on the river and hit every lake on it including Shoal Bay, Piney Bay, Cane Creek, etc. Didn’t see any snakes on the river, WheeW! Took Shuggies over to see her mama a couple times. They love each other so much. It’s so cute to watch them run around and play. I love Carmie with her super long Chihuahua legs! My friend Cris and her husband Jerry took me and Shugg’s out to Fugis for Japanese food. WOW! What a super cool place. I picked up some sweet Tee’s for my daughter Mia and spend another day with my friend Courtney. Did a lot of shopping with Chere’. We hit the county line sale. Zip lined in Ponca, Arkansas then rented a cabin and canoed on the Buffalo River! I super can’t wait till next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment