Saturday, May 9, 2009

In the Jungle the mighty Jungle-The Ditterbug sleeps tonight!



So I've started Ditterbugs Jungle Whinkey!

Heres a picture of how its supposed to look when its all done.

I'm changing the colors because I just dont think these colors shown are bright enough and I want his Whinkey to be Bright, Buttery Soft, and Yummy!

It was such a warm day out today that I brought all my knitting things out onto the back porch and laid it all out on the picnik table. Ahhh knit'n in the sun was Wonderful!



And here is how it all starts-4 wooden squewers and some blue yarn. Hard to beleive that it might actually resemble a blanket with elephants on it when I'm done. Well thats the goal anyway. They might turn out to be the Picaso version of elephants but I'll take what I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment