Sunday, May 31, 2009

Who wouldnt Wanna be Me!?











Thats right! Who woudnt want to be me? Look at these lovely's playing in the sprinkler! Thats right I said sprinkler. It was actually warm enough to get in the hose last weekend. I gave the kids some kithen supplies and they went to town making mud soup and mud coffee. Yummy! So Mia says to me, "My bowl looks like it has cinnamon in it". I'm like, "Hmm kinda looks like coffe to me". She says, "Its kinda warm." Then I say, "Thats Odd"!. and she says,"No Mom, Thats even because half the water is warm and the other half hot!




So Saturday, Me, Mia, Bubba, Chellsea, Fallon, and the Bergers all went hiking to Wallace Falls. Beautiful day out. Sunny and warm. Perfect day for a hike. We had one of those jogger stollers an popped Bubba in it and took off. At one point you have to decide wether you want to take to Woddy trail or the Rail Road Grade. The Woody trail runs along the river and is very pretty but the trail is not stroller friendly. So we decided to take the Rail Road Grade. Total hike was 5 miles and we just puttered along. We looked at buttercups and I showed Mia how to stick them under your chin to find out if a person likes butter. Do you like butter, Do you like butter! Remember that one! and Chellsea and Mia ran into a squirel that had words with them. I just cant beleive how nice this weather had been lately. I've been trying to get out in it everyday. Soakin it up like its gonna be the last nice day ever! Hope everyone else is out enjoying it! I even take my knitting out and sit in my lawn chair while I'm kniting!

No comments:

Post a Comment