Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Silence of the Ditterbug


I put a new you tube video up called Silence of the Ditterbug. Before you head off the check it out let me give you a little background on it so you'll understand what my bug is saying and why he's saying it.

Theres a scene on Anthony Hopkins and Silence of the Lambs where the weirdo guy has kidnapped a girl and thrown he in this pit in his basement. He wants her to put lotion on her skin so it will be super soft and he can use it to make a lampshade out of ( or something equally grosser). and she doesnt want to do it because she's scared. So he's at the top of this pit with a garden hose full of cold water and he's threatening to turn it on and squirt her if she doesnt put the lotion on. So the weirdo says, "It rubs the lotion in or it gets the hose" and he keeps repeating it till she rubs the lotion in. I know, I know Who's really the weirdo? Him or us for watching!

K, so everyday when we get Ditterbug out of the bathtub we rub baby magic baby lotion on him and that stupid saying keeps comming up, "It rubs the lotion in or it gets the hose" So we make it really funny and then one day Ditterbug starts repeating it back to us! NOW-go watch the video at http://www.youtube.com/ Type in mutti ditterbug bubba and it should pop right up.

Lord help our family! We are derranged people!

2 comments:

  1. okay, two things:

    A- one of the best scenes from any movie.... EVER. Norm and I always say that line whenever we use lotion. Never thought of using it on Valentina.

    2- Yes, I'm reading your entire blog while I'm sitting here with my morning cup(s) of coffee. What? I have nothing better to do. Just 8 loads of laundry, clean my house and shower.

    ReplyDelete