Sunday, May 17, 2009

My "mater" Garden




I planted tomatoes this weekend. I had bought all these seeds awhile ago and planted them but they are so skinny that I dont know if they will actually make it. So I went out and bought 4 more really hardy looking mater plants from the feed store. Brad built a great box for me to plant them all in and I'm hoping that the skinny ones-at least some of them will make it. I also planted 4 corn plants that Chellsea had given me for mothers day and 4 pumkins plants that Mia had given me. i love plants for mothers day. Dont you? So it was a perfect day to get them in the ground. Nice and sunny and warm. ahhhhh.


Fallon had a slumber party on Saturday that went fairly well. All except when I dropped her off Brads truck wouldnt start back up and I had to resort to asking some weirdo guys on the block for a jump start. YEeeesh! I hate that when that happens! Time to get a new battery for the truck Mr. Brad! I hauled at the dirt and the poop for the tomatoes boxes and unloaded it all myself with the wheel barrow. Stinky stinky job. But the end result is very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment