Saturday, May 9, 2009

Miss Mia Mack Mack Mack!


So Mia received an invitation to a friends birthday party that was today. Inside the invite was a message that said "We will be providing Hamburgers and Hotdog-Please bring your favorite side dish".

She was sooo excited to go that all day long she kept asking me, "Is it time to go yet?"

Finally-It was time to go. I say, "Come on-Lets go"

She says "Wait, wait, I gotta get my side dish"

and I'm thinking, hmmmm I didnt make a side dish to bring. Wonder what she's talking about.

So she comes runnihg into the kitchen, jumps up onto the countertop and grabs plate out of the cupboard. She says to me, "I got my side dish"

Let me tell you how hard it is to keep a straight face and not laugh when your child is so dead serious about something like that.

I did manage to not laugh out loud but I did have to turn away so she wouldnt see me grinning from ear to ear.

She has got to be the most special child. I just love her so much. She makes me smile everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment