Sunday, May 10, 2009

Master Mama's Day!


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Just a couple of thoughts on Mothers day!
Hmmm...Here's some of my favorite mothers-Not all, just some of my favorites. So if I left you out it was because I didnt have a good picture of you, but believe me-You still count!


Oh My! Is that me? How very embarassing. Uhhh Nope not embarassed at all. Got me a Ditterbug cookin in there. See his fingers pokin out through my belly button?
And Alysa-everyone knows you were really not pregnant, right? but I just love that picture of you.
So Randy is up for mom of the year because-He is a mom of the year. Congratulations Mrs/Mr. Rumsy! Great job! Well done-You should be proud of your children. You did a great job! Its not easy being a single parent :)
And then...Sheesh I had to add some itty bitty pictures of the Ditterbug on the day he was born. How could I not? Him was a bug then and is still a Ditterbug today! Wook at dat ditter bitty face. Awwww. I wanna smooch him in the pictures.


And what about the grandmas? Wow how great are they? You cant have mothers day with out the Grandma's can you? Naw I dont think so.
So Heres to the Grandmas and all they do too!
Gotta add in Princess Di!
I just love this picture of you Di. Her's a good mama too!
So here we are just a great big bunch of smoochy, yummy, snuggly, great mom! Ahhhh feels so nice, dont ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment