Monday, June 22, 2009

Dont hate me because I'm beautiful!




Dont hate me because I'm beautiful. Its only for another week or so. My friend Randy turned into Captain Morgan out on the lake the other day. I remained the same, of course I was a slight bit slower and everything was alot funnier:) We suprised my good friend Kat by showing up to her work for lunch. She works at the Down Home Restaurant! Aww mama the cookin in that place is so Southern it'll add a large glop of lard to your ass just smelling it! Southern fried chicken, homemade macaronie and green beans with biscuits. Help me Rhonda I think I'm gonna need 2 seats to get home on the plane. Had steaks the other night with loaded baked potato and salad with a side of fried okra. Geez, what'll I have tomorrow?! crazy good!

No comments:

Post a Comment