Sunday, June 7, 2009

Viola!


Chellsea had her violin recital on Sunday, June 7, 2009. It took place in this cute little church up by Lake Rosinger (however u spell it). She played Fur Elise by Beethoven, Largo by Dvorak, and Canon by Pachabel. The Cannon song was a duet that she played with her teacher and in case you don't know (I didn't) its that really beautiful wedding march that goes-Da da da da..Oh you cant hear me? Sorry, just trust me its beautiful. But my favorite was the Largo one. Did really did a great job with it. I'll YOUTUBE it for ya. Mia gave her a dozen wonderful yellow roses when she was through and then we all had cake and cookies afterwards. This is the first recital that I have been able to attend in quite awhile. She has been playing now for about 8 or 9 years. Some of the songs she plays make you want to just bust out crying. I love you Chellsea and am so proud of your playing! Mia's recital is coming up next weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment